The shortest way to Essen, coming from
the Netherlands is through Roosendaal. (except
if you come from deepdown south in the Dutch Limburg province then take
from Amsterdam/ Rotterdam/Breda you
follow the A 17 to Roosendaal
- At the "De Stok" junction you take A58 in the direction
-Take exit 24
- Turn right in the direction of Nispen en Essen (N262)
you enter Roosendaal via A58.
- Stay on the A58 in the direction of Breda until exit
- Turn right in the direction of Nispen and Essen (N262)
from Breda you enter Roosendaal via A58
- Follow this road to exit 24
Roosendaal. Turn left in the direction of Nispen and Essen
the large crossing with the trafic
lights in Essen you turn right, entering the main road in Essen.(second
lights after the Belgian border)
-Just after the the police office.
(Politie) you'll see a large hall called Heuvelhal
on your right side. This will be the place where you can
taste more than 100 Christmas and Winter beers.